The Kids' Karate program offers impactful benefits that will help your child learn how to make positive choices, improve their confidence, increase their focus, and develop self-control, all in a fun and secure environment.
Built-in rewards program
The program includes a belt-rank progression that encourages your child to develop with the martial arts principles. Your child will be taught the expectation that must be followed at home and at school in order to progress to their next belt rank. Our focus is to provide your child with inspiring role models and give them positive feedback in order to help them improve their behaviour.
The principles of martial arts
- Honesty – the ability to tell the truth, keep a promise and admit mistakes
- Integrity – crafting strong moral principles to use in everyday life
- Courage – developing a strong mind and heart with the ability to say “no” to negative influences
- Kindness – being able to show love and compassion to others and animals
- Self-control – learning the importance of respect for both themselves and others
Try it out first
If you’re unsure if this is the right fit for your child, sign up for the trial program instead. This is a short-term membership that will give you an insight into the positive, impactful benefits that our martial arts programs provide.
Receive 2 weeks of lessons a for $19.95. Full time memberships are $59.95 + HST.