Brown’s Martial arts has been part of the Waterdown community since 1999. We are a family-owned business that has been teaching Martial Arts for almost 20 years!
The Driver position is connected to our Before-School Drop off and After-School Pickup Program. We provide a pickup service for parents’ convenience. This pickup service operates throughout the school year.
Retirees, stay-at-home parents, and individuals seeking part-time employment with excellent pay.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promptly arriving at each school on-route.
- Ensuring that each student is safely and securely seated in the 15 Seater van
- Ensuring that students are engaging in safe behaviour on-route to our facility.
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness and overall awareness of vehicle maintenance
- Ensuring vehicle registration is kept up to date
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants must be available Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 9:30am and 2:30pm – 4:00pm.
- Applicants must possess a full and active G license in Ontario with a clean driving record.
- Brown’s Martial Arts will invest in your F class licence
- Applicants must provide a vulnerable sector check upon hiring.
- Applicants must provide an MTO Driver’s Abstract to show proof of a clean record.
- Experience working with children is considered an asset
$20 per hour
- Driving: 7 years
- Waterdown, ON
Required license or certification:
- G class Driver’s License
- F Class is an asset
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Casual
To apply please email us at email@example.com